Secure Self Storage
FREE Van & Driver to move you in (Conditions apply. Ask for details)
|5 foot units from||£13.85 pw|
|10 foot units from||£22.62 pw|
|20 foot units from||£33.88 pw|
|30 foot units from||£44.30 pw|
|40 foot units from||£55.38 pw|
All prices include VAT
At our secure storage facility in North Shields, we are currently storing the commercial stock, warehouse overspill and household goods of customers from all over the North East. Our customers prefer to have their domestic goods within easy travelling distance. We are near the Tyne Tunnel, minutes from Newcastle, A19 and A1.
Our prices are so competitive, some of our regular storage customers travel from as far away as Blyth & Cramlington in Northumberland. Others will happily cross the Tyne and travel from South Shields, Jarrow and Hebburn.
Special rates for long term storage
Our containerised self storage is by far the most secure means of storing your personal effects, surplus stock or household goods. Plus we have 24 hour CCTV monitoring.
24 hour access, 7 days a week. With floodlights and the ability to reverse your vehicle right up to the container, it couldn't be easier.
You have the option to supply your own lock or, for a refundable deposit, use one of ours.
We can also offer good rates for moving you in and out of our 24 hour storage facility. Or we can customise the service to suit your individual needs.
For more details or to book your storage container, call 0191 653 1990.
|5 foot containers are approx.||5'x8'x8½'||=||40 sq. ft.||=||340 cu. ft.|
|10 foot containers are approx.||10'x8'x8½'||=||80 sq. ft.||=||680 cu. ft.|
|20 foot containers are approx.||20'x8'x8½'||=||160 sq. ft.||=||1360 cu. ft.|
|(Enough for an average 3 bed house)|
|30 foot containers are approx.||30'x8'x8½'||=||240 sq. ft||=||2108 cu. ft.|
|40 foot containers are approx.||40'x8'x8½||=||320 sq. ft||=||2720 cu. ft|
Self Storage Terms & Conditions
For Removals Terms and Conditions - Click Here
1) Customers must provide personal details and identification in the form of Driving Licence or Passport.
1 a) Storage customers will be asked for identification on every visit to the storage facility. Failure to provide identification and the unique I.D. Code provided, will result in access being denied.
2) Storage charges are based on a minimum period of one calendar month and do not include insurance. Whilst A-Z will take the utmost care with your furniture/goods, we accept no liability for unstable, unprotected and unwrapped furniture /mattresses/glass etc, unless you have paid A-Z to wrap and pack.
3) It is not permitted to store the following: Animals, foodstuffs or other perishable goods, explosive materials, inflammable items, fuel, oils, toxic substances, items needing a controlled environment. You may not store anything that is illegal to be in possession of, under UK law.
4) Customers must give a minimum of 14 clear days notice in writing when they wish to have goods removed from storage. Storage charges are payable to the end of this 14 day period, even if goods are able to be removed earlier.
5) Storage charges are subject to revision and customers will be given 30 days notice of any change.
6) A-Z Storage may terminate the storage agreement at any time giving 30 days notice.
7) Payment for storage is to be made a minimum of 1 month in advance. Initial deposits/payments may vary.
8) Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, standing order, or cash. Credit checks may apply.
9) Payments received late will automatically attract an administration charge of 10% of your monthly fee or £10.00, whichever is greater.
a) Your container will be locked on the 1st of the month if we have not received payment or your card details decline payment.
b) You will also be charged daily interest at a rate of 1.5% on the outstanding balance for as long as you are in arrears.
c) Costs incurred in pursuing the arrears will be added to your bill, including but not limited to £30.00 + VAT plus £0.10 + VAT per mile for visits to your contact premises.
d) You may also be given notice to remove your goods from A-Z Self Storage within 7 days.
e) If you do not clear your arrears and charges incurred you will be given 28 days notice of disposal of your goods in writing to the address or email we have on record and pursued through the court for the costs incurred.
10) A full inventory, (including condition) of items to be stored must be attached to, or written on the reverse of the storage agreement, by the customer and signed by a member of A-Z Staff. Failure to do so will invalidate any insurance/liability agreement.
12) Except for Self Storage, visits to your storage may incur a small administration charge.
13) A-Z Storage will not be responsible for any damage caused by insects, rodents etc, which have been locked into the container at the time of loading.
13a) Moisture trapped inside the container may give rise to condensation, in rare cases. The customer is responsible for providing moisture absorbers to reduce this risk. A-Z Storage will not be held responsible for damage caused by condensation.
14) Customers must not sublet, alter containers or run a business from their unit, unless agreed in writing by A-Z Storage.
15) A-Z Storage may enter any storage unit, without giving notice, to assess and conduct repairs or if the customer is in breach of the storage agreement.
16) The customer will be charged for any damage to the Storage Container (save reasonable wear and tear) They will also be charged for the clearing of any mess left behind or costs incurred to dispose of any items left.