Is it worth it?
It can be tempting to opt for the cheapest quote when selecting self-storage, but this isn’t necessarily the best way to choose a home for your prized possessions. Selecting the right provider for your storage ensures that your specific needs are met. Things to consider are;
- The people – are there friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people on hand to help you make the right decisions for you?
- Location – Inner city storage vs outer city
- How far are you willing to travel?
- Is the storage site easy to get to when you need to go (I.e. rush hour / peak times)?
- How do storage prices differ between locations?
- Unit size – do they offer units that meet your requirements?
- If you need help deciding which size storage unit you would need, depending on how much you need to store, our blog can help with handy size equations to rooms in a house!
- Can you fit everything into your storage unit with organisation? If you need help organising your unit to make the best use of your space, check out another of our blogs.
- Flexibility – can you move up or down a unit size easily if you need to?
- Parking – is there on-site parking, or room for a van?
- Climate control – do they provide this?
- Access – is it limited or is it 24/7 access?
- Security – is there CCTV, and other measures to ensure the safety of your stuff?
- Rental period – how long do you need your unit for and is there a minimum rental period?
A-Z Secure Self Storage
Our self storage facility is well-covered by multiple CCTV cameras, floodlighting. We also provide 24 hour access for our customers, which makes it the ideal choice for private/domestic and commercial customers from Newcastle, Whitley Bay, North Shields and Wallsend. Different size containers are available. There are no long corridors. You simply drive your vehicle to your storage container and load or unload into your secure unit. It couldn't be easier.
Get in touch for a free no obligation quote: 0191 653 1990 or 0785 985 1598